We are pleased to introduce ourselves as an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, presently engaged in offering an excellent range of Gum Rosin. These pale yellow color resins are obtained from pine trees and various other plants. Our Gum Rosin has slight turpentine odor and widely used for preparing adhesives, soaps, printing inks, paints, sealing waxes and varnishes. We lay prime emphasis on the packaging of these products to ensure safe delivery at clientsâ premise.
- Translucent fragments
- Brittle at ordinary temperature
- Slight turpentine odour and taste
- READILY FUSIBLE WHEN HEATED
- INSOLUBLE IN WATER
- FREELY SOLUBLE IN ALCOHOL, BENZENE, ETHER, GLACIAL ACETIC ACID, OILS
- SOLUBLE IN DILUTED SOLUTIONS OR FIXED ALKALI HYDROXIDES.